
Hi
I would like to introduce myself I am an active democratic Activist with over 35 years of working for Campaigns from Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, to governors races in Massachusetts all the way down to local School committee campaigns. I have filled roles from Campaign manager to field volunteer and everything in between. I ran for a State Representative seat in 2004 finishing 2nd in the democratic Primary when only 7% of the voters turned out to vote with a field of 4 candidates. I realized then the level of voter apathy with politics in general and recognized the need for change. Thus the name of this blog We the People to Form ....
My profession is as an economist I focus on Green building projects the Economic viability of building green versus conventional construction.
I also work with a group of close friends and activists called Victory Associates we maintain a web page www.flipthehouse.us and were very active in this last cycle lending key support to 5 candidates for the US House and seeing 3 win 2 in Conn. and 1 in NH.
We maintain a list serve and a blog from this site as well.
I started this new blog to express my own opinions about the current situation we find this country in, My objections to the Bush Administration and my opinions on what the Democrats need and should do to prove to the majority of Americans that they hear and know what the Priorities of the Middle Class really are. I also wanted to raise more attention to Victory Associates and our plans to help move a moderate progressive agenda forward in the next national election in 2008. Look for more details at our web site.
Thank You for reading this and I hope you enjoy reading my other opinions as time goes on.
No comments:
Post a Comment